Latest Update from QFX
The decision whether to move forward or postpone our current dates will be made at the end of next week.
There have been a lot of recent developments regarding COVID-19 and we wanted to update you on the measures we are taking to ensure QFX East is able to move forward this year.
The decision whether to move forward or postpone our current dates will be made at the end of next week. The QFX team feels that is the most responsible and appropriate way to move forward to ensure our attendees have an ample amount of time to make adjustments to their travel plans.
In the event that QFX East does need to be postponed, new dates will be provided alongside that announcement. If you are unable to attend the rescheduled dates, you will be able to request a full refund OR you will have the option to apply your ticket to any future QFX event. More information on the above will be provided at a later date, if needed.
We appreciate your patience while we take the time to make this decision. QFX understands that the impact of this virus is going to be widespread and we are making every effort to provide the best possible outcome for all attendees.
Thank you again for your support and understanding!
All the Best,